Monday 27 February 2012

Sad

Salam a'laik...

Hi, friends..


How are you? for this week, I'm very busy with assignments and lecture's tasks..
so many things to do.. for last week, we need to submit 2 assignment at the same time..
after submitting the 2 assignments, another assignments are waiting..we are given the assignment for all subject for this semester..huhu

And...
unluckily, my broadband has problem..
my laptop can't detect it..the modem is broken...i feel very sad and miserable..
how can i do my task,, i can't surf the internet to get the information needed..
especially for my "hubungan etnik's subject.. we are required to explain about the Malaysian Constitution and find the issues that are related to its elements..




everything has its solutions..
so,,find it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment